A Red Sox Card is used for honorariums for services rendered for volunteering and through rewards and recognition of work provided to the East Torrens Baseball Club.
- You agree to these Terms when you utilise your Red Sox Card at the East Torrens Baseball Club.
- The East Torrens Baseball Club may amend these Terms at any time without notice.
- A Red Sox Card remains the property of the East Torrens Baseball Club at all times.
- Individuals are unable to add additional funds to a Red Sox Card.
Use of Funds
- Red Sox Cards can be used for any purchases at the Bar and Canteen only.
- No Change will be distributed when using a Red Sox Card for any purchases.
- Minimum spend when using the Red Sox card is $1.00.
- Funds on a Red Sox Card will expire on the 31st of March each year.
- Red Sox Cards presented in altered, fraudulent or defaced form will not be able to be used and void any funds on the card.
- Red Sox Cards cannot be used to purchase East Torrens Baseball Club Merchandise, Tickets to Events or other associated fees or levies related to participating at the East Torrens Baseball Club.
- Red Sox Cards cannot be used to pay for goods and services from outside services or providers.
- Red Sox Cards remain the property of the East Torrens Baseball Club, and must not be re purposed or passed on to a person, without the express written consent of the East Torrens Baseball Club.
- Red Sox Cards funds cannot be exchanged for cash.
- A Red Sox Card balance may be checked by you at any time by:
(a) contacting the Treasurer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
(b) visiting the Bar or Canteen for a balance check.
- The System will be conclusive evidence of the balance and history of the Red Sox Card.
Lost and Stolen Gift Cards
- A Red Sox Card must be treated as cash as it will not be reissued, refunded or honoured if lost or stolen.
- A Red Sox Card will only be reissued, refunded or honoured where the Card is shown to be faulty or damaged.
- Red Sox Card holders are responsible for the use and safety of their Cards at all times.
- A Red Sox Card holder may be required to provide proof of identity.
Enquiries and Complaints
- Where a member has a complaint or enquiry about Red Sox Card, they should contact the East Torrens Baseball Club at email@example.com.